Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Loneliness


After a while, life gets so silent around me
The sadness surrounds me
The madness corrupts me
The world gets a spinning
And I try to hold on
I try to hold on
But I am running in a lonely street
The buildings all broken around me
I am running in a whirlwind
All objects just flying around me
Is it a dream?
If so I need to wake up
Is it reality?
If so I need to find shelter somewhere
Now I am with you
And now I am all alone
The world is a spinning
And I don’t know what to hold on to
My thoughts are all crumbling
And I don’t know where to start again
It’s all ropes around me
And I don’t which one will hold me
I grab and I fall and I grab and I fall
And the darkness keeps coming nearer and nearer
Not knowing what awaits me
Till there’s only the sound of my breathing
My heart pumping only to listen to the sound
I close my eyes and give in
Sometimes I wake up and sometimes I don’t.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete