Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Making Love to a Special Someone Pt.1


As I lay besides her looking into her eyes, our own nakedness but a proof of our intentions. The covers hide my hardness, and I am glad. It’s not that I am ashamed of my masculinity; it’s just that I am not so confident around her. If she had the least inkling that I was as hard as I am, she would probably straddle me, then and there, and I would never get to explore her entire body. The body that amazes me so much, the body that has eluded me for quite some time, and is now here, right within my reach, now so willing to be conquered and explored. For a few seconds I am dumb founded and know not what to do. As I collect my thoughts, I know that I want to kiss her, but where to start, I have no clue whatsoever. I request her to lie on her back. She giggles questioningly but knows from the look in my eyes that I am serious. She turns around to lie on her back; her legs closed together, her arms coming up to cover her breasts, another giggle escaping her cute lips. She turns her head slightly looking at me with a wicked twinkle in her eye, as she wags her tongue at me playfully. She knows I have seen those breasts before, and thinks it’s cute.
Now I know where to start. I grin back at her. “Unhunh?” I say to her as I take her hand in mine and pull it towards me. “Oh wait” I take her other hand and cover her exposed breast with it. I don’t know why she frowned when I removed her hand from its place, but she tends to do that often, with that big forehead of hers. I take the hand that I have freed, rubbing it with my fingers slowly, feeling the tension go from her body, her frown going away. I bring her hand to my lips and kiss the back of her hand. I kiss her knuckles; her fingernails, perking up for attention, I kiss them too. I see a smile cross her lips; it gives my heart a feeling of content and happiness, quite unlike I have ever felt in my life before. All of a sudden, seeing her smile I just want to devour her entire body. I kiss my way up her arm, lick my way down her clavicle; I let my tongue nuzzle in the hollow at the bottom of her neck. She tilts her head to the side to give me access, wanting me to kiss her neck. I know she wants me to do that, but I decide I will tease her for a bit. Licking my way to her other shoulder via her clavicle, as I pause a bit, she tilts her head to the other side, thinking it was a mistake earlier. I just begin to kiss down her other arm. She grabs my head by the hair and pulls me to her neck; I comply but not completely biting on her neck. She squirms in delight, I don’t let go, relishing the taste of her skin. She holds me there, finally I let go and her grip on my hair, eases a bit, and I kiss the part of her neck red from my love bite. She moans slightly letting go of my hair, relishing in the tingling feeling running through her body.

Just when she thinks I couldn’t tease her more, my hand comes up and tingles her under her breast. She laughs out with surprise, almost kicking me in the balls. Her breast again exposed, I cover it with my hand, pinching the nipple. She lets out a sigh as her entire body tenses and as I let go, she opens her eyes and looks me in the eye questioningly. I just close in on her lips and kiss her, she returns the kiss as if it were the very thing that would just make her cum. My tongue slips through her lips, she lets me play around and I can’t get enough. It seems every part of her body I could explore for hours and hours on end. My hand slides up her thigh and she opens her legs, inviting me to touch her there. I know what she wants but I want her to want it more than that. So I just let my finger run over her thighs and then circle her belly button. She sighs, a bit disappointed and I stop kissing her. My hand stays on her belly, my thumb rubbing her belly button. I kiss her cheek, and then nuzzle my nose against her ear, whispering in her ear “I want You in so many different ways” leaving the words to just hang right there. I flick her ear lobe with my tongue, and then make my way down her neck again. Kissing her, breathing against her, feeling her swallow, feeling her pulse quicken with my every kiss; my own feelings I can’t quite explain. I bite her neck again, this time on the other side, making her bite her lip as she tries not to moan. I can feel her belly twitch however and I know she loves it.

I sigh as I raise my head, not wanting to let go of her. I look at her and she is frowning again. Oh how I want to wipe that frown of her face, like flicking an ant off my desk. My eyes just wander to her breasts abandoned to my hungry looks by now.


(Grins wickedly, oh so wickedly, the rest of this love making session would be continued later)

1 comment:

  1. Another installment is most certainly expected CI. *taps fingers on table and grins*

    ReplyDelete