Friday, February 26, 2010

Without You


Out on the road, in my lemon Vox,

There is nothing to be afraid of;

Out in the open fields, right under the blue sky,

There is just life all around me;

Out in the sunlight, sitting on the bench in the park,

There is just color all about me;

Out in the garden, just by the roses,

The most beautiful scent surrounds me;

Out by the sea, as I step over the waves,

There is no worry to bother me;

Yet why do I feel, Oh why do I feel,

All this is not the same without you;

How do I say this, Oh how do I tell you,

Nothing is the same without your love;

And why do I cry, Oh just tell me why,

When my bed is cold without you by my side;

How do I scream, Oh how do I scream for you,

When I can’t hear the beating of your heart next to mine;

How do I lie, Oh how do I lie,

When I tell myself I will be fine without you;

I just want to cry, oh I want to cry my heart out,

Till you come back to me, till everything feels good again.

No comments:

Post a Comment